Providing up-to-date coverage and legal analysis of the lawsuits filed by former NFL players against the NFL regarding its alleged concealment of the risks associated with concussions.
Paul D. Anderson is a licensed attorney in the State of Missouri and an Associate at The Klamann Law Firm. His practice focuses on advocating for traumatic brain injury victims and Retired NFL Players’ rights. Former players currently suffering from early-onset dementia and other neurodegenerative diseases should seek workers’ compensation, the 88 Plan, and/or Neuro-Cognitive Benefits. If you are a former athlete interested in discussing your rights, you can contact Paul D. Anderson here. In addition to his sports law practice, Paul also handles class actions, employment litigation and personal injury cases.
Paul graduated summa cum laude from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law. While in law school, he focused on Sports Law, Class Actions, Labor & Employment Law, and Business Litigation. He clerked with the law firm of Monaco, Sanders, Gotfredson, Racine and Barber, and interned with Senior U.S. District Judge Ortrie D. Smith at the United States District Court of the Western District of Missouri.
Paul excelled in all aspects of law school, receiving the highest grade in Torts, Legal Research and Writing I & II, Federal Taxation, Estates & Trusts, Professional Malpractice Litigation and Sports Law. He spent his final semester of law school interning at the Department of Labor, and devoted the remainder of his time covering the NFL concussion litigation.
Paul shares a passion for sports and the law. Primarily baseball, but since Major League Baseball is on the path of enjoying more than twenty years of labor peace and has fortunately, for the most part, remained out of the courtroom, Paul turned his attention to the current litigation battle heating up in football regarding concussions.
When Paul is not busy studying and practicing law, you can find him cheering on his beloved St. Louis Cardinals or mountain biking and cycling.
Follow him on Twitter @PaulD_Anderson and feel free to email him with any questions at PaulD_Anderson@me.com. He is available for radio and TV appearances, as well as lecturing and consulting services.
- SiriusXM NFL Radio Blitz
- Hockey Night in Canada on Sirius/XM
- Panelist at Arizona State’s College of Law’s 3rd Annual Conference on Sports and Entertainment Law
- Regularly appear on SportsBiz Today
- Canadian Television (CTV)
- Courts and Sports, WOKV 690 am
- Lectured to graduate Sports Management class at Northwestern University
- Presented at the Chicago Bar Ass’n Sports Lawyers Conference
- Quoted by ESPN, The New York Times, USA Today, ABC News, Washington Times, Associate Press, The Washington Post, Sports Business Journal, Forbes.com, NFL.com, The Hollywood Reporter, KC Star, Beaumont Enterprise, Clarion-Ledger and many more.
- Profiled by The Pitch and Slate’s Hang up and Listen
This blog is published by Paul D. Anderson. The content on here does not constitute legal advice. The information published on here is copyrighted material, and it should only be reproduced with proper attribution to the author.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.