Concussion Litigation Webinar
SPORTS CONCUSSION LITIGATION- LATEST NCAA AND HIGH SCHOOL
RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENTS AND FINDINGS
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
1:30pm – 3:00pm ET
Paul D. Anderson, Esq., Founder of NFLConcussionLitigation.com, Editor of Concussion Litigation Reporter
Andrew M. Blecher, MD, Director, Center for Rehabilitation Medicine, Southern California Orthopedic Institute, SCORE
Concussion Program, Van Nuys, CA
Robert W. DiUbaldo, Esq., Edwards Wildman, New York, NY
Chandler R. Givens, Esq., Edelson PC, Chicago, IL
Joseph J. Siprut, Esq., Siprut PC, Chicago, IL
- Update on current NCAA litigation
- Ramifications of NCAA litigation on the legal industry over next 5 years
- Impact of NCAA litigation on high school sports
- Plaintiff bar perspectives and trends
- Insurance issues and developments arising from sports concussions
- Latest medical observations and discoveries
- Insight/recommendations on rule changes
Cost: $129, unlimited listeners from one line. Additional phone lines are $29 each. Includes 1 CLE state per listener (Additional CLE credits $25 each).
CLE Credit: 1.5-2.0 CLE credits, depending on state requirements.
Applications are being made to all CLE states as requested by attendees.
For more information about registration, contact Bethany Corio (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.